TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
Introduction: These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to the National Institute of Design (ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA through the online payment service (“CIB GETAWAY SERVICE”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands, and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud and that ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the previously mentioned Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the lawful owner thereof does not authorize the use of which. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account.
- The Applicant warrants agree and confirm that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card or bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account when making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
ROYAL CRUISE HURGHADA does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses, or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Egypt and the competent courts
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Fees once paid will not be refunded unless cancelation before 48 hours of the date of the trip
- The online Fee Payment system’s purpose is to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing by offering the option to pay online using various payment methods.
If payment is made by means